30 Days on Live Blended Foods

From 5/20/06 through 6/20/06 I am eating all live (not cooked) blended (using a blender) foods. Here I post my experiences with this lifestyle. Specific foods I include daily are fruits, vegetables, greens, nuts, seeds, and super foods. My focus is also high water content with herbal teas, nut and seed drinks, and pure, distilled water. SHIFT ALERT 6/3/06: Read Today's Blog for more!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Day 1 to Day 2

Yesterday I started a 30 day lifestyle on live blended foods. I'm creating meals in a blender with at least 3 ingredients (three's a magic number, like our 3 Whitcoe children). Basic goals include: improve digestion, increase energy, have cleaner intestines, gain weight, strengthen hair.

This morning I made a breakfast blender full of "apple sauce" with water, soaked overnight figs and raisins, and apples. My entire family wanted more!

Yesterday I made 3 smoothies at 8 am, 4 pm (we were in Tuscon most of the day so I drank a lot of water and herbal tea in between meals), and then before bed at 8 pm. Ingredients in my blender included mangoes, bananas, dried figs and pineapple (rehydrated), Nature's First Food (green powder), lettuce, avocados, and maca.

To satisfy my chewing needs, I used my "chewing brush" for 15 minutes last night to exercise my jaws and stimulate my salivary glands. I ordered this product earlier this year from www.rawfamily.com.

Chris gave me a nice foot massage with some aromatic massage oil. I had a restful sleep, woke up, and had a nice toilet time (aka bowel movement). I drank some green tea paradise herbal tea (the warm liquid was comforting and hydrating). I continued to open up to the day in cuddles and storytime with my family and with 3 Sun Salutations (Yoga I learned from Neil at the Awareness Center in Newark, Delaware).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this program sounds interesting. I'm anxious to read more about your quest for better health.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home