30 Days on Live Blended Foods

From 5/20/06 through 6/20/06 I am eating all live (not cooked) blended (using a blender) foods. Here I post my experiences with this lifestyle. Specific foods I include daily are fruits, vegetables, greens, nuts, seeds, and super foods. My focus is also high water content with herbal teas, nut and seed drinks, and pure, distilled water. SHIFT ALERT 6/3/06: Read Today's Blog for more!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Supplements

I've taken my share of supplements over the years, especially during the last year after my body experienced 3 pregnancies and nursed 3 babies. I knew I was deficient in many nutrients, vitamins & minerals. I also knew the foods I was eating prior to being more concious about foods I started eating were not optimal for my body. There was a time when I took loads of supplements. This is a job in itself: "Am I getting enough?" I've since lighten the supplement load and fret less about the getting enough. Life is a balance: breathing, laughing, loving, resting, playing, and eating whole foods are basics of life and "supplements" in themselves.

I enjoy herbal teas. They may be considered supplements and medicine. Herbal medicine is alive and well. I enjoy drinking flavored water. For me, tea is a nice way to stay hydrated. Sometimes I don't want "plain water" and tea hits the spot. [Incidently, I do like fresh lemon juice in water too.]

One supplement I take regularly is Natural Cellular Defense (NCD). It's the supplement. I've been fortunate to have a health opportunity in the form of "abnormal cervical cells" over 3 years time. This area of my body takes the most stress and reminds me of staying grounded, living lightly, and loving everyday.

It's been easy for me to "fear the worst" as "cancer" is so prevalent and so many people respond to it as an acute situation. It's not that I'm ignoring the situation (evident in that I'm blending my foods for 30 days and revealing more about myself to me) and I am humbled by this human condition. I feel right taking the NCD supplement as another ritual in my life. For more information about it, go to my personal website with the company Waiora which distributes the product.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Gary said...

Hey Kristin! I discovered your blog? Maybe they should call it blab? Just kidding :) I'm taking the NCD too and as I said to you in my private e-mail, it has made a difference in my life. Right now my raw food dial is set on 50% and I will keep it there until my body rebalances itself. I'm very gal;d to hear you are doing so well on the 30 day blending program.

Gary

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home