30 Days on Live Blended Foods

From 5/20/06 through 6/20/06 I am eating all live (not cooked) blended (using a blender) foods. Here I post my experiences with this lifestyle. Specific foods I include daily are fruits, vegetables, greens, nuts, seeds, and super foods. My focus is also high water content with herbal teas, nut and seed drinks, and pure, distilled water. SHIFT ALERT 6/3/06: Read Today's Blog for more!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Enzymes

I woke up this morning and right away started thinking about enzymes. I consider this a gift that my mind would ease into a weighty subject like this. But I got this idea that supplemental enzymes are the next item in my bag of tricks.

Last year I took a round of supplemental enzymes in a bottle. The supply lasted a couple of months. I got to a point when they were "hard to swallow" and I just had to let go of this tradition. I get the feeling these could be resourceful in aiding with digestion. And I'm "another year older and wiser" now with a better understanding how these things work.

Then, like Chris, I can eat "whatever I want" blended, baked, boiled, fried, fresh, sliced, diced, steamed, sauteed, and so on.

5 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

I think the Hippocrates Institute in Florida sells high-quality enzyme caplets. A quick google search will take you to their website and online store if you're interested. Good luck!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home