30 Days on Live Blended Foods

From 5/20/06 through 6/20/06 I am eating all live (not cooked) blended (using a blender) foods. Here I post my experiences with this lifestyle. Specific foods I include daily are fruits, vegetables, greens, nuts, seeds, and super foods. My focus is also high water content with herbal teas, nut and seed drinks, and pure, distilled water. SHIFT ALERT 6/3/06: Read Today's Blog for more!

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Human Blender

I'm on to this human blending concept.

Last night I felt constipated in all senses of the word. The upper and lower parts of me felt clear, but the middle was stuck. The breakthrough: I'm imbalanced here. This is familiar territory in my life as I'm a "mover and shaker" and on-the-go in mind, body, spirit and emotions.

What happened from here was a midnight snack. I carefully cut up an avocado, sprinkled my beloved cacao bits on top [I hadn't eaten this raw chocolate in a month] and then topped with Goji berries. I ate this slow-ly and savored the blending of the flavors and textures in my mouth. I truly blended them well.

I link my feelings of imbalance to my mind's hold on "the shoulds" of life (got me again!) like straight mechanical blending. I felt a sense of relief when I allowed myself to let-go of this "have to" and really enjoy my food. I've consumed tremendous bulk by mechanically blending: most times 1/2-1 bunch of greens and 3-4 pieces of fruit in 3 or more cups of water. It was nice to have a smaller meal and really savor it. I also felt more in touch with my need to drink water.

I return to the breath. I'm aware of the tension I hold in my gut when I'm not fully breathing. Remembering to surrender to these simple truths is comforting, even if only for this brief moment.

The sky breathes too. Clouds are a bit dark and we're seeing signs of raindrops.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browsег compatibility
issues. When I look at youг blоg
ѕitе in Opera, іt looks fine but when оpening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted tο giѵe you a quіcκ heads up!
Οther then that, excellent blog!

My ρage :: coffee pure cleanse dr oz

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Τhank уou for thе good wrіtеuρ.
It in truth used tο be a entertainment acсount
іt. Glance complicatеd to more іntroduсed agreeable fгom you!
By the waу, how сan we communіcate?



Alѕo visіt my blog poѕt: Insurance Providers

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home