30 Days on Live Blended Foods

From 5/20/06 through 6/20/06 I am eating all live (not cooked) blended (using a blender) foods. Here I post my experiences with this lifestyle. Specific foods I include daily are fruits, vegetables, greens, nuts, seeds, and super foods. My focus is also high water content with herbal teas, nut and seed drinks, and pure, distilled water. SHIFT ALERT 6/3/06: Read Today's Blog for more!

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Orange

I ate the orange.

We went to the playground yesterday afternoon. Calvin and Coco packed 3 oranges for the outing. I brought along 2 bottles of water, sipping some throughout the walk. Upon arrival Calvin asked me to help him peel the orange. It was juicy and smelled wonderful. I thought "what if I chewed the orange and then spit out the pulp?" and considered this a plan.

This was a plan though we had only 3 oranges and I reserved them for 3 children. I peeled the next orange for Coco and began to section it. And then...Coco declared the 2 of us would share an orange. Yes, exactly!! I got half. I bit into one section and chewed...and chewed and chewed and chewed. It took 100 bites to complete one section. My saliva was so abundant I didn't need to spit out any pulp.

I suppose this is "a human blender" now isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home